Just a quick reminder that through Saturday, December 1, 2012, everyone who comments on one of my blog posts or website pages or refers to one of them in his or her own blog post will receive one entry for a random drawing to win some free editing for his or her project.. If you sign up to follow me, you’ll receive two additional entries. (Current followers: you automatically start out with two entries.) The prize? I’ll copyedit (line edit) up to 1,500 words* of your projects for free.
I’m very grateful for all the writers I’ve already worked with (see Projects tab above), and I want to do something to both show my appreciation and introduce more writers to my blog. I hope you’ll check out some of my older posts, as many of them have information I know you’ll find helpful if you’re a writer.Winning couldn’t be easier! Just comment on this or any other blog page—you’ll receive one entry for each comment. I hope you’ll share my website and blog with others, too, so you’ll receive an additional entry for each “pingback” to every page and post, and there is no limit to the number of entries you can have. At the end of the week, I’ll randomly select one name from all the entries (imagine a huge bowl overflowing with slips of paper) and will announce the winner on Sunday, December 2, 2012. I’ll also provide a link to his or her blog or website so you can visit too.
The rules are simple. Between now and Saturday, December 1, 2012:
- Leave a comment on one of my blogs or website pages. You’ll receive one entry for each comment.
- Link to one of my blogs or website pages in your own post. You’ll receive one entry for each link.
- Follow my blog and receive two entries. Current followers automatically start with two entries.
- Winner will be selected at random from all entries.
- Winner will receive copyediting at no charge for any 1,500 word document submitted to me on or before May 1, 2013.
And don’t forget to check back on Sunday, December 2, 2012, to see if you’re the lucky winner!
Good luck to all, and I can’t wait to help you with your project!
* Winner may send an electronic Word document of any length for free editing, and I will do a substantive line edit of the first 1,500 words using track changes.