I’ve had SO much fun since I began blogging a few months ago! The best parts are receiving comments on my posts and connecting with fellow bloggers, many of whom I would never have met any other way. One of my favorites is Cynthia at Wicked Green Smoothies, because she shares the most amazingly healthy green smoothies several times a month, and no kidding, they make me drool! Cynthia is also an author of paranormal romance (hope I’ll have the privilege of working with her one day!) and you can find out more about that on her other website, http://cluhrs.com.
So imagine my surprise today when I received a notice that she’d nominated me for the Reality and Shine On blog awards!
Here are the rules for The Reality Award and The Shine On Blog Award:
1. Show appreciation of the blogger who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
2. Add the award logo to your blog.
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 5 – 10 or so bloggers you admire.
5. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know.
Here are the seven things I’ll share about myself:
2. I haven’t cooked meat in three years.
3. I always regretted not completing college, so I returned to school when I was 46.
4. I’m very humbled by the testimonials I’ve received from authors with whom I’ve worked over the years.
5. The best part about working as a freelance editor is working early in the morning and late at night.
6. I played clarinet in high school in California and was selected for the All-State Symphonic Band.
7. I was an exchange student in Belgrade, Yugoslavia when there was a Yugoslavia.
And now (drumroll, please), here are some fantastic blogs I hope you’ll enjoy as much as I do: